Retail Sales Associate - New York, NY
Our Sales Associates / Guides are an integral part of the discovery process and Coterre experience.
We are looking for a few passionate team players to guide our customers through the shopping experience, interact with the product and technology, and provide regular improvement-focused feedback to management.
- You are a very fast learner who loves knowing the inner scoop on a new brand or product
- You are fashion savvy and can easily assess / help customers develop a personal style
- You thrive in work environments that are interactive and value employee feedback
- You are tech savvy and know your way around an iPhone or Android phone
- You feel proud of your working environment and are self-motivated to maintain high standards
- You are energetic, outgoing, and have a generally positive attitude
- You are reliable and dependable. You are always on time and professionally attired
The nitty gritty requirements:
1+ year of experience in high-end / luxury retail sales
High school diploma
Strong communication skills; verbal & written
Flexible schedule; including evenings & weekends
You have stylist experience
You have visual merchandising experience
You have clienteling experience and/or a loyal customer base
Social Media & Marketing Intern - New York, NY
Coterre is looking for a Marketing intern to help us do customer outreach. This is a part-time, unpaid internship for approximately 10-20 hours per week. During the internship, you will expand your digital, social media, and digital photography skills, and gain an understanding of the retail industry.
You are a highly motivated college student looking to gain experience at a fast-paced retail and technology company, and is looking to supplement your course work with hands-on projects.
You are a fashion enthusiast and love following the fashion industry
You are familiar with fashion blogs and style sites or feeds
You are comfortable with Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and/or Tumblr
You have a sense of style and are able to work within brand guidelines
You are available to work from our SoHo location
You already have a strong following on one or more social media channels
You have a photography portfolio or experience with fashion photography